Notice to all members – COVID-19
In order for the Club to reopen, a number of measures have been put in place in accordance with Government guidelines. These measures will be regularly reviewed by the committee and in accordance with Government updates:
New Club opening hours:
Mon-Fri – 4:30pm – 9pm
Sat – 12pm – 9pm
Sun – 12pm – 4pm
• Due to limited capacity, only members are permitted on the premises, unfortunately children and guests are prohibited. Upon full capacity of the premises, entry to members may be refused.
• A register of members and staff attending site will be taken and kept on file temporarily. These details will not be shared with anyone other than NHS Track and Trace teams, if required.
• Temperature checks will also be taken upon arrival
• Please use your key fob to gain entry
• Adjustments have been made to the layout to ensure social distancing – please not to move any chairs or tables
• A Perspex screen has been put in place at the bar to protect the bar staff. Once you have received your order, please make your way to an available seat – standing or congregating at the bar is not permitted
• We will accept card payments only and contactless payments wherever possible
• Toilets will have limited access
• One-way routes have been marked throughout the premises, please ensure you follow the signage and floor markings
• All drinks will be served in disposable plastic glasses
• There will be no entertainment, including televised sport. The snooker room and dart board will be out of use
• No food will be served, except Wednesday & Friday takeaway/delivery
• If you are wearing a face mask, you may be asked to remove this safely by bar staff or committee members if identification is required
Anyone who does not follow these guidelines may be refused service and asked to leave the premises.
Physical or verbal abuse towards staff, committee members or other patrons will not be tolerated.
These measures are in place to protect the health and safety of our staff and members.